We’re open and treating patients.
Health and safety is our top priority….
OrthoLazer Robotic MLS Lasers Maximize Social Distancing
The robotic MLS Lasers at OrthoLazer are essentially operator-free. The OrthoLazer staff set the laser parameters, then supervise your treatment at a distance. Our therapeutic laser treatments minimize physical contact, easing the concerns of those who may be skeptical of the physical approach of doctors and therapists. If during the course of your treatments at OrthoLazer, the staff feels you would benefit from a contact laser, they will ask permission before utilizing it. You may also request at any time that the hand wand not be used.
Safety measures and precautions OrthoLazer has in place include:
- Disinfecting high touch points after each use
- Thoroughly cleaning exam rooms after each patient
- Decreasing patient flow to limit the number of people in the office
- Asking patients to wait in their cars or in an empty exam room
- Limiting unnecessary visitors to the office
- Robotic laser treatments ensure staff members remain at a safe distance
- The robotic laser does not touch the patient
To download a copy of this information, please click here.